Hi.

I was wondering what is the difference between source branches
"releases/2.5" and "tags/2.5.0" in GWT svn repository? Particularly, why
does maven version corresponds to "releases/2.5" and not "tags/2.5.0", as
"tags/2.5.0" seems to contain more recent changes. Is "tags" version
available for addition in maven?

Thanks,
Dmitry