On Friday, November 16, 2012 12:29:03 AM UTC+1, Arash wrote:

> I just tried upgrading to gwt 2.5 in my pom.xml (eclipse). After clean
> build, I am getting: "The SDK is not installed". The current pom.xml is
> running 2.5.0-rc1 perfectly fine. Am I missing something?

Are you using M2Eclipse? The Google Plugin for Eclipse should configure the
SDK to be the one from the POM (in Project → Properties → Google → Web
Toolkit), not an "installed SDK". With M2Eclipse, you shouldn't have a "GWT
SDK" library in the build path, GWT should be in the "Maven Libraries".

In case you're not using M2Eclipse, I'd first encourage you to use
M2Eclipse, and in the mean time install the GWT SDK 2.5 (check in Eclipse's
Help → Install new software…) and select it from the Project → Properties.