Hi Christian Pelster ,I watched your code , because I need implement some
similar and I could solved your problem , you should modify the method
updateViewData
 some like this:

 private String updateViewData(final Context context, final Element parent,
final ViewData viewData,
          final boolean isEditing, final NativeEvent event) {
    deleteLastPopup ();
    //final InputElement input = (InputElement) parent.getFirstChild();
    final InputElement input = getInputElement(parent);
    final String value = input.getValue();
    viewData.setText(value);
    viewData.setEditing(isEditing);

    SuggestBox suggestBox = suggestBoxes.get(getKeyFromKontext(context));
    //suggestBox.removeFromParent();
    if (suggestBox != null) {
      suggestBox.setText(value);

      textBox = new MyTextBox(input);
      suggestBox = new SuggestBox(suggestBox.getSuggestOracle(), textBox);

      implementarEstilos(suggestBox);
      DomEvent.fireNativeEvent(event, textBox);

    }
    suggestBox.setFocus(true);
    return value;
  }
you should call a new  textBox = new MyTextBox(input); because with this he
can found the coordenates where will show the results, also you should add
a method deleteLastPopup which delete the last popup of results showed.
this is the method :

private void deleteLastPopup () {
    Element popupEmpresaServicio
=(Element)Document.get().getBody().getLastChild();
    String classNameLastChild=popupEmpresaServicio.getClassName();
    if(popupStyleName.equals(classNameLastChild)) {

Document.get().getBody().removeChild(Document.get().getBody().getLastChild());

always the popup is created in the last part of the code generated there we
can found (in my case i can found for the classname) and delete , then the
new result will be show

I found other thing which need solve , for show the suggestbox better , if
you found others fix or solutions for solve you can put here for improve
the code :D
regards,

Jorge Vasquez