Hi Ande , sorry i forgot put this method but i can explain you, the method
implementarEstilos(suggestBox); set a styleName to the object suggestBox  ,
and the popupStyleName is a constant  with the name that you put to
suggestBox popup (because is the unique way how we can found the popup
hidden in the code generated), you must evaluate that the last
child popupStyleName is called equal to the popup that you showed and then
delete when close the popup
this is the method
// popupStyleName is necesary for show and delete popup
 private void implementarEstilos(final SuggestBox suggestBox) {
    if (!styleName.isEmpty()) {
      suggestBox.setStyleName(styleName);
    }
    if (!popupStyleName.isEmpty()) {
      suggestBox.setPopupStyleName(popupStyleName);

if you have another question, ask me.

I hope I can clear your doubts.

Jorge Vasquez.