Thanks so much.  That makes a lot of sense.  So I just need to experiment
with the data grid height.

I would think using using "*com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.ScrollPanel*"
instead would fix this, but it does not.  I am still going to play with
various height values, but just seemed weird because ScrollPanel implements
ProvidesResize.

Tony