Thanks,
actually I do not want a dependency on flash but in case your project will
be our first test :)
My target, in the post I cited ,was doing 'capture' in javascript only so
the real interest was on
WebRTC, but I suppose Christopher will certainly like the project.

Looking at the code adding webrtc support to the lib may be not so terrible
just in case one
want to use 'native' support when available and flash as a fallback, don't
know if may be useful.

Ciao,
   Alberto.