Hi All,

Recently we noticed that our GWT modules are rendering in all browsers
except IE8. Though I inherited UserAgent in our gwt module xml. As per
UserAgent the application should display in all browsers (ie6,ie8, ie9,
gecko,safari, opera), but it is showing all browsers except IE8. I am not
sure that what is preventing, though I set explicitly the runtimeWarning to
false.

We realized that user.agent causes the issue.

Please throw some light on this issue.

-Ram