Thanks, I was having this problem today (march 7, 2013) with Chrome, and
this link enabled the plugin to install properly. The gwt "StockWatcher"
tutorial link which prompted me to install the plugin just fails with no
message. So, kudos to this magical plugin site, and thanks for making it
work!!

kyle