Hi all,

I have a Css resource that I would like to have inherited in other
uibinders and be able to have these binders extend the css classes if need
be.

For example:
Let's say I have .myTestClass{ ...properties...} in MyCss.css which is
setup as a CssResource syntactically.

Then I have UiBinder A and B. I want to inherit the class in both of them
and extend the properties so that in binder A and B I would have
<ui:style>
  .myTestClass{ ...more properties specific for this binder...}
</ui:style>

finally when I would access style.myTestClass respectively in A and B all
the properties would be available (including the inherited ones).

Currently I can do this by setting <ui:style
src='<relativepath>/MyCss.css"> in A and B and it works nicely, uibinder
takes care of injecting the styles and everything. However I'm not sure if
this is the best way. There's also the issue that if I move A and B then
the relative path breaks (since absolute paths still aren't 100% functional
issue#7230<http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=7230>).
Does anyone have a clue or is this the preferred method?

Thanks in advance,

-Seth