Sorry for the late reply.  Flash is definitely a deal-breaker for a
multitude of reasons.

It looks like your library maps flotr (which looks pretty nice), but
extends VML.   I definitely want something that extends the native Canvas
or SVG (I'm currently using the SVG library).   The visualization API looks
good, as it appears to allow event-handling clicks, etc.   However, that
GCharts demo is very impressive.

Thanks for the feedback.

Nathan