Strange thing I observed is - Some screens/pages are working well in
suerdev mode while some throws serialization error. I have 5 RPC
services(Remote services). Out of this fine for one remote service .rpc
file generated in dev mode  is named differently  than .rpc file generated
by superdev mode. Screens/pages using this service is throwing error. while
other screens using other four  remote services are working well. Can
anybody (Thomas ? )suggest what could be reason for strange behavior.

Thanks

--
Nagin Kothari
Co-founder,