Hi,

One of our devs has the same problem as you so I am happy to help! I walked
him through my instructions and we got it to work. But there was one
important step which I didn't include, however! Explained as follows:

- After you stop, clean and rebuild everything, start up normal dev mode
and use your app.
- Then start super dev mode.

The trick is in the act of logging in the app in dev mode. The RPC files
will be generated for you only at this point. Something to do with deferred
binding? Then when you start super dev mode it can copy the newly generated
RPCs files over.

HTH.

jaga