Hi,

Yesturday, Oct 31th, 2013, I had a bug with "gwt date" (I do not understand
if the java.util.date has something to do with GWT but well...).

I have an 'event application', and when I was using the gwt datepicker to
go the the *2nd NOV, 2013*, my application has also to calculate the date
of the following day.
In this example, the "tomorrow" date was indicating 3rd *DEC* 2013 instead
of 3rd *NOV* 2013... (so the issue is that the date is giving me *one month
more*).

This error was in *production *mode. Then I try to debug it in local mode.
And I can observe something strange:
 - with SUPER DEV MODE: I have the same error than in production.
 - *withOUT *SUPER DEV MODE (normal debug): I can see that the "tomorrow"
date is OK (cf. 3rd NOV 2013)

Then I go home to sleep, sooo frustrated to lose time debuging incoherent
thing, and most of all, not allowing my team to update events in production
due to the bug...I weak up this morning, and well, everything seems
alright. I mean, the "tomorrow" date is well calculated, without a month
more...

So where this bug comes from ? Is it my fault or not ? I think that GWT can
do great thing, but for example, or sometime, it is bad in doing simple
things...Which serious EVENT / CALENDAR application could we develop
without a COOL and BUGGYLESS way of maniplating dates in the client side ?
Moreover, the GWT datepicker widget has bugs that have not been corrected
for 3 years...I have to do some ugly hack for this. Frustating answers are
talking about using JODA or Calendar, but it does not work in the client
side, and in my country the internet connexion is very slow, I do not want
to do an RPC just to do some date calculations each time I need it.

Now, which garantee I have that the bug that happened yesturday will not
happen another day ?

Axel,