Ok, I will try to debug it, maybe do a mini app. read doc etc... and think
a little more etc... but now I also have other pending things to do...
Quickly, here is my context :
//FUNCTIONS
*public static Date set___Str___To___Date(String s) // convert STRING
(format ENGLISH = EN = 2013-08-15)  to DATE*
*{*
*  String y = s.substring(0, 4); String m = s.substring(5, 7); String d =
s.substring(8, 10);*
*  Date date = new Date();*
*  date.setYear(Integer.valueOf(y) - 1900);*
*  date.setMonth(Integer.valueOf(m) - 1);
      // month start at 0 (HORRIBLE to debug ;(   )*
*  date.setDate(Integer.valueOf(d));*
*  return date; *
*}*

*public static String set____Date____To____Str(Date date)
         // convert DATE to STRING
*
*{**return  **DateTimeFormat.getFormat("yyyy-MM-dd").format(date);**}**
 // EN = 2013-08-15 *

//CODE
*String         str_dateHoy____EN     = "2013-11-02";*
*Date          date_tomorrow                     =
set___Str___To___Date(str_dateHoy____EN);       // *
*date_2m.setDate(date_2m.getDate() + 1);
                                          // I increment +1 (so I have the
'tomorrow' date)*
final String  str_*date_tomorrow *____EN   =
set____Date____To____Str(*date_tomorrow
 *);   *
*
*.....*
*
*
*
*
What I have seen, is that, I have *various call to the method **
set___Str___To___Date()*....It works the first time (when my initial page
is loading), but the second time (when I use the datepicker to go to the
2nd NOV, 2013), then I have precisely see the 'crazy*' behavior...
Yesturday, I was not able to explain well what was happening (and today, I
just do not want to see theses line of code, so sorry if it is not clear
where the error is...), but I suspect one of the 2 red lines to be
responsible for the error.*
*
*
*regards,*

@Jens: "SuperDevMode works entirely inside the browser while DevMode works
in a JVM."
So I suppose that in production, it should works in a JVM (if I upload a
version without using SUPER dev)....but the paradox was that the error in
production mode was similar to SUPER DEV MODE...the only way it was working
fine, was in dev mode, in LOCALHOST.