You're right, there's no frames there, but you should be able to make them
behave like other content I think.

I saw you are using mgwt. Are you using the mgwt scroll panel? It can
probably work either way, but it would help to know.

Can you point me to a live url, or maybe capture the DOM using inspect
element in chrome or something so I can see exactly what's going? Providing
the GWT classes that are responsible for each element would be helpful too.