Recently I've switched my application to the latest release of GWT 2.6 and
setup SuperDevMode. Also I'm using IntelliJ IDEA.

On first run of the SDM everything was working fine, but I've faced an
issues related to the time the codeserver takes to compile my application -
between 50 to 70 seconds.
Thats because my application contains a lot of modules and each one of them
is huge (one main module which inherits all submodules)

So I've changed the compiler to build up my main module and one of my
submodules that my app was using.
In my single html page which I used to server the compiled js I've added
both the main and the submodule .nocache.js files. Also configure the
codeserver to compile both modules.

After running the codeserver I was able to compile only the submodule. And
it takes about a 1,5 seconds which was quite fast compared to time needed
to compile my main module

Then I've made a change in my code, compile the submodule, but as end
result I didn't get any changes. I've opened my developer console and saw
that the codeserver doesn't contain any sources maps available
for my submodule. I tried to compile the main module and after that my
changes apperead, but it took a lot of time.

I think that the problem is in the relation between my modules, having only
one main module defining the entry point of the application, and also the
single html page that I use the js.

What is the proper way for solving this issue - should I consider having
different html pages for each of my submodules (each with an entry point
class) or there is something more in the configuraton of SDM.

Thank you in advance!