Jens,

I've tried your suggestion. Created a new module which inherits the
submodule that I want to work on and entered an EntryPoint class (but I've
left the onModuleLoad() method empty, cause I can't instantiate my
moduledon't havy any mechanism which allow me to load any of my submodules.
Actually all my submodules are injected using GIN in my main module). After
that I ran my app, execute an RPC call to the server and received Error 404
Not Found.

Also I've tried once again the SDM to see what the output will be, and I
end up with no compiled js code.

*EDIT*:
I've created a test project with GWT 2.6 in which I want to show you how is
my production app organized - *link*<https://github.com/IvanLazov/superdevmode/>

1) On branch "master" is the initial setup of the project containing single
module App.gwt.xml with entry point App.
In the app.html I'm loading app/app.nocache.js file.

Running the codeserver and making some change on the client code, after
recompile I'm able to retrieve the changes. Everything is working as it
should.

2) On branch "admin", I've created a new module Admin.gwt.xml without
specifying the entry point class(this is actually the case in my production
app), and an AdminView class which is a Widget in which I'm showing an
alert message.
In the app.html page I've added the second js script admin/admin.nocache.js.

After compiling the main module App.gwt.xml with the codeserver, I've
received only compiled classes that were used in the entry point class App.
Tried to compile only the Admin.gwt.xml module and again no results.

After that in the Admin.gwt.xml module I specified the EntryPoint and
created a new instance of AdminView which I had there.
After compiling again with the codeserver I was able to receive the source
maps for this module too.

*That leads me to the point that the codeserver only compiles classes that
are loaded in the EntryPoint, correct me if I'm wrong.*

3) In my third case, I created branch "admintest", in which I tried the
suggestion that @Jens told me.
Added a new AdminTest.gwt.xml module and defined an empty EntryPoint class.
Both the App.gwt.xml and AdminTest.gwt.xml inhertis the Admin.gwt.xml
module and are renamed to "app".

But while compiling, the generated js script files are overwritten.

Hope with this example you'll get an idea of the way the modules in my
production app are.