Hi Thomas!

I find it very strange that you do not use $wnd.SVG() or $wnd.Snap(), but
> just SVG() or Snap().

When I use $wnd.Snap, I get:

Object [object global] has no method 'Snap'

And the first library (SVGJS) works without $wnd.

I inject like this:
  LibraryBundle b = GWT.create (LibraryBundle.class);
  ScriptInjector.fromString (b.svgLib().getText()).inject();

When injecting your script, make sure you inject it into the top window
> (setWindow(ScriptInjector.TOP_WINDOW)), then reference your globals within
> $wnd.

How exactly would you modify the injection code above?
(How does setWindow influence where the code gets injected?)

> I suppose your errors come from using nodes cross-document (the container
> in the top window, the SVG in the hidden iframe that sandboxes the GWT
> compiled code)

How can I verify (with Chrome inspector) where the code gets injected?
And can I debug JS inline code somehow?

Thanks
Magnus