Good afternoon,
we're using GWT in our application (to be precise, not the vanilla, but
SGWT) and what bothers me a lot is that compiling permutations
(browser-specific code, as far as I undestand) requires a lot of time - 300
seconds for 23 permutations. When you fully recompile it several times an
hours it becomes a bit annoying.

However, I found this:
https://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/wiki/DistributedBuilds
And as it's said there, By compiling the permutations in parallel, ideally
on separate machines, overall build time can be greatly reduced.
We're also using Jenkins so it's probably possible to distribute
permulation's compilation onto several nodes. Probably, somebody has
already done this job and can share thoughts\links ideas about it?