Thanks a lot for your detailed answer.

Let me explain in a bit more details: We've got one server (24 cores, ~60
RAM) that has a master node, where Jenkins (CI tool) is placed. It builds
our application several times per hour, and yes, we fully rebuild our
application (we've had problems with incremental builds several times). On
this server we also have several slave nodes. I was asking whether somebody
has some working examples how to make it work with Jenkins.

Re development: we do use several permutations, 2 for testing purposes
(automated tests), 1 as a show-off for our project owner, and... here,
indeed, you're right, we don't need permutations that are generated for
another languages, thanks for pointing this out.

Thanks again, I think now it's clear what I need to do. :)