Hi!

I have a scrollpanel with two trees in it.
The right tree contains items which should be draggable to the left tree.
If both trees contain less items than the scrollpanel shows everything
works fine.

The problem occurs if one tree is larger than the scrollpanel.

I think the behavior should be like this:
If an item gets dragged over the "borderzone" of the scrollpanel the
scrollpanel should scroll up or down automatically.
This works in Chrome but not in Firefox (or IE).

Somebody got an idea what could cause this behavior?

I want to achieve this with pure gwt (no gwt-dnd or gwt-query)

Regards
Tom