I think I'm getting two errors relating to the bugs in the POM that Thomas
mentions above:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.codehaus.mojo:gwt-maven-plugin:2.7.0-SNAPSHOT:compile (default-cli) on
project UsavAppV7: Failed to resolve artifact: Some problems were
encountered while processing the POMs:
[ERROR] [ERROR] Non-resolvable import POM: Failure to find
com.google.web.bindery:requestfactory:pom:2.7.0-SNAPSHOT in
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots was cached in the
local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update
interval of sonatype-nexus-snapshots has elapsed or updates are forced @
com.google.gwt:gwt:2.7.0-SNAPSHOT,
C:\Users\Drew\.m2\repository\com\google\gwt\gwt\2.7.0-SNAPSHOT\gwt-2.7.0-SNAPSHOT.pom,

line 50, column 25
[ERROR] [ERROR] Non-resolvable import POM: Could not find artifact
org.ow2.asm:asm-parent:pom:5.0.3 @ com.google.gwt:gwt:2.7.0-SNAPSHOT,
C:\Users\Drew\.m2\repository\com\google\gwt\gwt\2.7.0-SNAPSHOT\gwt-2.7.0-SNAPSHOT.pom,

line 74, column 25

I have tried adding gwt-dev, gwt-codeserver, and the asm dependency but
still getting it. Also tried forcing an update of snapshots/releases but no
change.

I'm still a bit green when it comes to maven.