gwt-maven-plugin snapshots are deployed to codehaus, but the plugin depends
on GWT snapshots which are at sonatype, and Maven thus uses the
pluginRepositories to download them as dependencies of the gwt-maven-plugin
(it doesn't look like it uses the repositories listed in gwt-maven-plugin's
own POM).

Does it change anything if you declare google-snapshots as a
pluginRepository as well?

On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 1:42 PM, Ümit Seren <uemit.se...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
> mvn --version
> Apache Maven 3.0.5
> Maven home: /usr/share/maven
> Java version: 1.7.0_72, vendor: Oracle Corporation
> Java home: /usr/lib/jvm/java-7-oracle/jre
> Default locale: de_DE, platform encoding: UTF-8
> OS name: "linux", version: "3.13.0-37-generic", arch: "amd64", family:
> "unix"
>

> This is how the repositories look like
>
> <pluginRepositories>
>         <pluginRepository>
>             <id>codehaus-snapshots</id>
>             <url>
> https://nexus.codehaus.org/content/groups/snapshots-group/</url>
>             <releases>
>                 <enabled>false</enabled>
>             </releases>
>             <snapshots>
>                 <enabled>true</enabled>
>             </snapshots>
>         </pluginRepository>
>     </pluginRepositories>
>

> <repositories>
> <repository>
>             <id>google-snapshots</id>
>             <url>
> https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/google-snapshots/</url>
>             <snapshots>
>                 <enabled>true</enabled>
>             </snapshots>
>             <releases>
>                 <enabled>false</enabled>
>             </releases>
>         </repository>
>     </repositories>
>

> When I checked the
> https://gwt.googlesource.com/gwt/+/master/samples/dynatablerf/pom.xml
> sample it had also the  <url>
> https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/google-snapshots/</url> as
> a pluginRepository ?
>
> Where do you deploy the latest gwt-maven snapshot to sonatype or codehaus
> ?
>

> On Thursday, October 16, 2014 11:38:27 AM UTC+2, Thomas Broyer wrote:
>

>> On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 11:10 AM, Drew Spencer <slugm...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I think I'm getting two errors relating to the bugs in the POM that
>>> Thomas mentions above:
>>>
>>> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
>>> org.codehaus.mojo:gwt-maven-plugin:2.7.0-SNAPSHOT:compile
>>> (default-cli) on project UsavAppV7: Failed to resolve artifact: Some
>>> problems were encountered while processing the POMs:
>>> [ERROR] [ERROR] Non-resolvable import POM: Failure to find
>>> com.google.web.bindery:requestfactory:pom:2.7.0-SNAPSHOT in
>>> https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots was cached in
>>> the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update
>>> interval of sonatype-nexus-snapshots has elapsed or updates are forced @
>>> com.google.gwt:gwt:2.7.0-SNAPSHOT, C:\Users\Drew\.m2\repository\
>>> com\google\gwt\gwt\2.7.0-SNAPSHOT\gwt-2.7.0-SNAPSHOT.pom, line 50,
>>> column 25
>>> [ERROR] [ERROR] Non-resolvable import POM: Could not find artifact
>>> C:\Users\Drew\.m2\repository\com\google\gwt\gwt\2.7.0-