The composition of 2.7 rc1+firefox 33 works relative stable(sourceMap get
shown every time) but the souremap output of 2.7 is too large,and it cause
firefox frozen to load it(this problem has been discussed here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/google-web-toolkit-contributors/o9SlYe0s2j4
)

With chrome+2.7 rc1,source map got shown sometime.but sometime,even without
any configuration changing, it doesn't show any more(and the request to
xxxxsourcemap.json doesn't get sent also),then in sometime,it got shown
again.By the way,no matter sourcemap shown or not,my app always got loaded
properly without any error in console.when It doesn't show I tried to clean
chrome's cache,close it,stop SDM server,clean eclipse compilation cache,and
start sdm and chrome again,but no luck.So I haven't find any pattern about
this problem.

 Has anyone faced same problem?If you found or knew a way to solve it,please
tell