There is a way to have a very fast compile -> refresh cycle for phone app
development, i.e hitting 'Compile' for SDM, and having the app refresh on
your phone.

This can be done through Phonegap's app ( http://app.phonegap.com/ ) which
monitors your www folder. Each time you make any changes, they are sent
over wifi to your phone, and your app auto refreshes on the phone.

A similar utility can be written, which monitors SDM's output folder. Each
time you do an SDM compile, it syncs the SDM output folder with phonegap's
www, which would then trigger a refresh on your phone.

I think this can be very productive, and I'm happy to write this utility.
However, I need to know how it would determine where SDM's output directory
is located. I.e, can the user find out where the output is being stored,
and pass the path as an argument to the directory? If not, the user can
just input the codeserver url, and the files can be monitored via an http
request, although that would be less efficient.

Please let me know of your thoughts and how to determine SDM's output
directory path, or if there's a better way to do what I'm trying to
accomplish.

Thanks.