I don't think you understand what I am saying.

When SuperDevMode is enabled, the js file that is created automatically
redirects to the CodeServer for all requests. You can use that script,
deployed to the app, to automatically redirect to the CodeServer.  I do
this with a Cordova application, although I had to make a few modifications
to allow us to point to the correct url.

So if you deploy the js that is compiled for running super dev mode, there
is no need to download the updates or push them to the app on the device,
the js automatically redirects all the requests to CodeServer instead.

Jonathon Lamon
Principle Software Engineer
Perceptronics Solutions Inc.
Tel  703-485-2922