I mean I have a bunch of Java code that's used on the server.  I have a GWT
module (foo) that compiles some of that code so it can be used by other GWT
modules.  It's a simple dependency between GWT modules at that point, just
like my bar module depends on com.google.gwt.user.User.  I just can't
figure out how to make foo visible to the GWT compiler when it is compiling
bar.