Source folders are automatically exported from Eclipse projects.  There's
actually no way to turn that off.

The latest GWT compile stuff for Eclipse doesn't create run configurations
as far as I can tell.  At least they aren't listed on the Run Configuration
window's left hand tree.

You now have to right click the Eclipse project, select "Google", then "GWT
Compile".  A dialog appears that lets you pick a module to compile, but has
no classpath options.