Salam :)

Iqbal :

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 29, 2009, at 12:10 AM, "Razif Halik Uno" <razifha...@gmail.com> wrote:

Ini dari kuliah Psychologi tingkat piro mbakyu?

From: "joustin0708" <joustin0...@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 12:28:59 -0000
To: <gorontalomaju2020@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [GM2020] Perception And Sensation

What do you see of the illustration on the left? I'm sure your first answeris
going to be a man with a saxophone.  However, do you realise if there is also
another illustration on it? Yes! There's a woman's facein the shadow.  The
illustration that represented called as an objectand when seeing the object
stimulate a perception.

This is what we call in psychology as `Perception'. And how can we not ableto
realise both of the illustration in the same time? Or perhaps theresome people
can easily recognise both of the illustrations in the sametime? According to
this, when we see the world, the visual of the worldinvolve; depth, colour,
size, shape, object recognition.  When seeing the illustration we can only
think about what is similar to us –a manwith the saxophone-, because this is
easier to be perspective by us. Keep in mind that our assumption or previous
knowledge can lead us into false conclusion.
The perception itself is stimulated by our experience and knowledge. The object
that seen by us can be manipulated our perception. Therefore the conclusion can
be false since we see the object even if there isn othing wrong with the
object.

So how can be our perception false?

When we see the world, the visual of our image to the object will involve such
as depth, colour, size shape, object recognition. According towhat has
mentioned earlier, therefore a perception is not the same as reality.  Another
question is asked, then how do we make sense of the world? The answer is by a
sensation – will be explained presently-.

However it's just a sample to introduce you a slight about perception. What
Irequire to mark this time is about a perception through internet and I'm
vastly interested on this subject. These days internet has been used by many
people all over the world to access their needs. Such as blogging now becomes
interestingly to have a society although theydon't know each other. Their
communication is only through a comment.Through what they read, they believe
the `reading' as a real person. They sometimes find to get further step to know
each other by givingpersonal information, such as giving their phone numbers.
Theperception to the person stimulate through the sensation when readingthe
person's blog, letter, text, etc. Nevertheless, through thesecommotions the
perception with the blog becomes a desire to `like ordislike' the writer
–remember they begin with reading first - if seemsthey have a chance to meet in
person, then they perhaps would like totake
 further step in a certain relationship.

Thephenomenon above is often happens recently, moreover people sometimes use
this as a simple to obtain a partner.  Perhaps it's difficult forus to
distinguish the object whether is false or true through internet.However, some
people answer this that they consider with their feelingto say it false or
true, but remember the feeling of what they believederives as of a perception.
According to this can well call it as wella s a sensation?  As I consider that
is due to human's sensationprimarily rely on sight and hearing and their
perceptions seemly derive from what they see and hear (if they call each other).

Sensation differs from perception, the structure of seeing the object entirely
has diverse majors. However the sensation has five majors or in other hands it
calls sensory channel, namely, sight, hearing, touch, smell,taste.

In the case phenomenon above the perception seems intertwined with the
sensation. Or perhaps the stimulation of the perception derives from the
sensation first –keep in mind; they begin by reading the article from the
blog-. (SAM)

Kirim email ke