> I've made two fixes to the search engine:
>   - prevented duplicates from appearing in the results
>   - case-insensitivity on our special field names in searches (date,
>   from,
> subject, message)
>
> That tidies things up nicely.
>
> Jeff

I'll say, Jeff!

Yep, the dupes are gone. Interestingly, I've been doing lots of
searches all evening and didn't notice when the change took place!

If I capitalize 'From:' for an author search, I see on the results page
that the system has "corrected" my search syntax to 'from:' rather than
turning up 0 results.

Thanks!

Mike D.