Regarding specifically the PATIENTS section of document,  do we have a
proposed hierarchy for the patient demographics?

Jim lists a path like:
'\LP29694-4\LP7850-3\42784-9\%¹ (Ethnicity)
But I¹m not sure where that path came from.

I think if it were created on Babel and looked something like:
\GPC\Patient\Ethnicity (L????) where the ?? Is the code the loinc experts
decide on.  Then the document would be consistent with the shared
hierarchy that everyone is mapping to.

For me, working in i2b2, that is more intuitive than the paths/codes that
are currently shown in the document.  It would look very much like the
PCORI terminologies that Dan created a while ago.

The same could be done for vitals with a Œ\GPC\Vitals\¹ hierarchy and
other data types.

Phillip