From: gpc-dev-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu [gpc-dev-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu] on
behalf of Campbell, James R [campb...@unmc.edu]
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2014 10:10 PM
To: Lindsay Cowell; gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu
Subject: RE: [gpc-informatics] #144: ETL Annotated Data Dictionary form
required by PCORI

Hi Lindsay
I am good with scheduling a time to just discuss the ETL ADD since I suspect we
may need more than an hour to work through everyone's issues. Can I suggest
that we add the item to the regular scheduled  Tuesday agenda and I will ask KU
to add an extra hour onto the call?  We can flow over if we need the extra time
to agree on standardization issues and I would hope we don't go into the last
week of August with questions outstanding.

ETL managers or technical leads speak up to the listserv if this is a bad time
Jim