From: gpc-dev-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu
[mailto:gpc-dev-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu] On Behalf Of Dan Connolly
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 10:08 AM
To: gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu
Cc: John Steinmetz
Subject: gpc-dev Nov 11 teleconference at risk

Nov 11 is Veteran's day, a KUMC holiday.

Normally, I would have looked forward a week during the Nov 4 call, but we had
a special topic with somebody else running the meeting.

I'm not sure we can afford to just let our
plans<https://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/roadmap> slide a week.
And I'm not seeing as much progress between calls as I'd like.

Alternatives I can see:

  *   somebody else chairs. But would we even have a critical mass of
attendees? Isn't everybody else taking the day off too?
  *   reschedule. I could do 11am Weds, Thu, or Fri. Again, on short notice,
would we have critical mass? Maybe a doodle poll would work...
  *   cancel and trust that things don't slip too much
--
Dan