Next week is AMIA, so I'm not sure how many will be at AMIA and therefore
not available for a call next week

Bonnie L. Westra, PhD, RN, FAAN, FACMI
Associate Professor, University of Minnesota,
School of Nursing & Institute for Health Informatics
Director, Center for Nursing Informatics
Location - WDH 6-155
P - 612-625-4470, Fax - 612-625-7091
email - westr...@umn.edu
Mail - WDH 5-140, 308 Harvard St SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455