I've been getting these emails and this is great news that you've found our
ontology easy to leverage. Let me know if I can be of any help.

FYI, I'd be happy to integrate/accept your improvements into our ontology
release if they align. What are the improvements? LOINC mappings?

Also fyi, our timeline for CDMv3 is also soon - 10/1 (except for some small
sections like the trial table). The Google Drive that we've shared with
collaborators already has CDMv3 ontologies for everything except PRO, Death,
Trial, and Harvest. (I imagine Dan and co have seen this.) We are using
modifiers to distinguish Diagnosis from Condition and Prescribed from
Dispensed, so these are not separate trees.

Thanks!

Jeffrey Klann, PhD
Instructor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School
Assistant in Computer Science, Massachusetts General Hospital
PhD in Research, Partners Healthcare Research Computing
ofc: 617-643-5879