I would defer this to Tim and Todd to share their thoughts on this. Thanks.
--Mosa

From: Dan Connolly [mailto:dconno...@kumc.edu]
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2016 10:03 AM
To: Mosa, Abu S. <mo...@health.missouri.edu>
Cc: <gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu> <gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu>
Subject: RE: Gather 2015 4th quarterly QA results

What are the symptoms when you try to run the QA scripts, Mosa? What
diagnostics do you get?

The premise of the QA scripts is that if they don't run, that's a problem with
your data warehouse. Perhaps there are actually problems with the scripts, but
if so, we need details on what those problems are. Also, we have a shared
source code repository in
gpc-qa-quarterly<https://bitbucket.org/gpcnetwork/gpc-qa-quarterly>. So if you
make changes, please strive to make them portable to other sites.

p.s. I presume it's OK to share this thread with gpc-dev, as it regards group
technical work.

--
Dan