Office: 402-559-7505
Secretary: 402-559-7299
Pager: 402-888-1230

On Jul 7, 2016, at 2:55 PM, Dan Connolly
<dconno...@kumc.edu<mailto:dconno...@kumc.edu>> wrote:

Yes, I'd like that. Interested sites, please do chime in.

I'll try to figure out details.

I tend to use the normal Tuesday call slot for such things; perhaps it could
start at 11:30 or something. We'll see.

--
Dan

________________________________
From: Phillip Reeder
[phillip.ree...@utsouthwestern.edu<mailto:phillip.ree...@utsouthwestern.edu>]
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2016 12:53 PM
To: Dan Connolly; French, Tony;
GPC-DEV@LISTSERV.KUMC.EDU<mailto:GPC-DEV@listserv.kumc.edu>
Subject: Re: DataBuilder installation instructions

Dan,
Any chance someone from your site could go through the install of the current
version so that other sites could be on the most recent version?    I know we,
at UTSW, would like to get to a more recent version as well.  I know you have
made numerous changes and enhancements in the past year that we would like to
have.   Maybe we could schedule an installathon and get a bunch of people up to
the latest version?  Would other sites be interested?

Phillip

From:
<gpc-dev-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu<redir.aspx?REF=-TuGCYglDB3qOBv4gp8MAZB2QepWxTb78D9rgtdx2YEETABEoKbTCAFtYWlsdG86Z3BjLWRldi1ib3VuY2VzQGxpc3RzZXJ2Lmt1bWMuZWR1>>
 on behalf of Dan Connolly
<dconno...@kumc.edu<redir.aspx?REF=Q1HPM7XGpVog9uReo0Fi62hTciKe6gZrDzYtwzGs1qQETABEoKbTCAFtYWlsdG86ZGNvbm5vbGx5QGt1bWMuZWR1>>
Date: Thursday, July 7, 2016 at 11:10 AM
To: "French, Tony"
<adfre...@regenstrief.org<redir.aspx?REF=Qj1yzHStiwpKhM0Nfa84xQflx-JkcYQMYMEy0hQd_6IETABEoKbTCAFtYWlsdG86YWRmcmVuY2hAcmVnZW5zdHJpZWYub3Jn>>,

"GPC-DEV@LISTSERV.KUMC.EDU<redir.aspx?REF=pNh1vDjJti-nD9aNPMpgnVIvXOKsAs399Z_-3bk3iEoETABEoKbTCAFtYWlsdG86R1BDLURFVkBMSVNUU0VSVi5LVU1DLkVEVQ..>"

<GPC-DEV@LISTSERV.KUMC.EDU<redir.aspx?REF=pNh1vDjJti-nD9aNPMpgnVIvXOKsAs399Z_-3bk3iEoETABEoKbTCAFtYWlsdG86R1BDLURFVkBMSVNUU0VSVi5LVU1DLkVEVQ..>>

That's pretty much the main installation documentation, still. And that it is
out of date is a known problem:

  *   #335: problem: DataBuilder VM deployment outdated by migration of middle
tier to jboss
<redir.aspx?REF=l02ArUG3YbclGkb9YkfVT16GJ9tWpKyq6Cu_b5DnFNoETABEoKbTCAFodHRwczovL2luZm9ybWF0aWNzLmdwY25ldHdvcmsub3JnL3RyYWMvUHJvamVjdC90aWNrZXQvMzM1>

I suggest you report details of the errors you're getting; perhaps there are
easy fixes to the documentation that will get you going.

Be sure to include the exact revision hash of the code you're trying to use; if
you checked out the current code from the ​heron_extract<UrlBlockedError.aspx>
repository, you might have better luck with an older version (such as rev
1b8a53f78be0 from Nov 2014, available in
heron_extract.zip<redir.aspx?REF=MQLAqihRp1HMw4GwABGrrORljLijDE8LTVk97voAqBQETABEoKbTCAFodHRwczovL2luZm9ybWF0aWNzLmdwY25ldHdvcmsub3JnL3RyYWMvUHJvamVjdC9hdHRhY2htZW50L3dpa2kvQnVpbGRlclNhZ2EvaGVyb25fZXh0cmFjdC56aXA.>).

--
Dan

From:
gpc-dev-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu<redir.aspx?REF=-TuGCYglDB3qOBv4gp8MAZB2QepWxTb78D9rgtdx2YEETABEoKbTCAFtYWlsdG86Z3BjLWRldi1ib3VuY2VzQGxpc3RzZXJ2Lmt1bWMuZWR1>