From: Gpc-dev [mailto:gpc-dev-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu] On Behalf Of Russ
Waitman
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2016 2:14 PM
To: 'Maryan Zirkle' <mzir...@pcori.org>
Cc: Steve Fennel <sfen...@kumc.edu>; GPC-DEV@LISTSERV.KUMC.EDU;
data.pcor...@listserv.kumc.edu
Subject: RE: patient side matching

Hi Maryan,
Ccing GPC-DEV and the data committee.  I think we do have sites in GPCworking
in the HL7/FHIR and definitely across PCORnet space but not sure about
bluebutton parts.

We would solve that stated use case, I think most would use their existing data
infrastructure and EMRs/patient portals.  The larger issue would be the IRB
regulatory concerns around patient and provider contact and likely less a
technology issue.

Russ