From: Gpc-dev <gpc-dev-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu> on behalf of Bernard Black
<bbl...@kellogg.northwestern.edu>
Date: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 9:04 AM
To: "Kho, Abel" <abel....@nm.org>, "Campbell, James R" <campb...@unmc.edu>,
Lindsey Lynne Cook <lindsey.c...@northwestern.edu>
Cc: "gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu" <gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu>
Subject: RE: Next-D labs

A draft agenda is attached, further changes should be small

Bernie

Bernard S. Black
Chabraja Professor, Northwestern University
Pritzker Law School and Kellogg School of Management
375 East Chicago Ave., Chicago IL 60611
bbl...@northwestern.edu<mailto:bbl...@northwestern.edu>
tel:  law:  312-503-2784<tel:312-503-2784>; Kellogg
847-491-5049<tel:847-491-5049>; cell: 847-807-9599<tel:847-807-9599>
papers on SSRN at:
http://ssrn.com/author=16042<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__ssrn.com_author-3D16042&d=DwMFAg&c=aFamLAsxMIDYjNglYHTMV0iqFn3z4pVFYPQkjgspw4Y&r=PIPyLFB5dqgbzb4dCYF31A&m=kcJoHEtUwlxkakBMY5iwEMWOTWJ3jImbn27S8ulDa7I&s=4C7thsY4J7-YWg-H0JeSBZ7E6AJ1XASQ37NLUSSGz5c&e=>