#1) Now that we have the geocoding data, is there a document somewhere that
summarizes what the next steps are?  For example, which census files should we
load?  Is there a standard process for loading that data into Oracle? Any
helpful tips for working with the data?

#2) Has there been any additional work done with integrating i2b2 and the
geocoding data?  The last I see is from almost a year ago.  Would it be
possible to get a short presentation of the current state of that process?
There are several people in my group that would like to see what that looks
like.

Thanks,
Phillip

UT Southwestern