Periodic public service announcement, prompted by several recent messages
putting me in the critical path unnecessarily...

The sources for gpc-dev weekly agenda
items<https://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/wiki/SoftwareDev#next-agenda>
 are:

  1.  stuff from last week
(#12<https://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/ticket/12>)
  2.  stuff from tickets by
milestone<https://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/wiki/SoftwareDev#tracking>
  3.  stuff from gpc-dev
email<https://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/wiki/SoftwareDev#MailingList>
  4.  new/closed/reopened
tickets<https://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/timeline>

If you find yourself writing to me with a subject like "Item for today's call,"
please move the fact that you'd like to discuss it on the call to a p.s. in
your message and put the substance of what you want to discuss in the subject
and body and send it to all concerned (e.g. via gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu).

Or, as I put it back in my March 2016
message<http://listserv.kumc.edu/pipermail/gpc-dev/2016q1/002594.html>:
it's best to start the discussion in substance in email, leaving aside the
question of whether we'll talk about it on a phone call. If, when you see the
agenda come out, you don't see your item on it and you're not satisfied with
the email discussion, you can always ask for it to be added.
--
Dan