From: Gpc-dev [mailto:gpc-dev-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu] On Behalf Of Hillary
Sandoval
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2019 11:31 AM
To: 'Brittany Zschoche' <gpc-site...@listserv.kumc.edu>;
GPC-DEV@LISTSERV.KUMC.EDU
Subject: EDC Report Information Needed for Phase II Final Report

WARNING: Stop. Think. Read. This is an external email.
Hi all,

We are working to finish the Phase II final report.  As part of completing this
information, we would like to gather some data characterization from the sites.

Below is the link to the REDCap survey requesting the information.  It is very
short, but will be very helpful for you to complete and upload your latest EDC
report.

https://redcap.kumc.edu/surveys/?s=TLD93CAJJ7<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__redcap.kumc.edu_surveys_-3Fs-3DTLD93CAJJ7&d=DwMFAg&c=II16XUCNF0uj2WHDMBdftpHZzyfqZU4E6o4J8m7Yfh-XF5deecOtjPXuMFvj1uWy&r=AdA8vm9q_Mmxppz4w225vTAh0TItrzcmO42EBof0VAk&m=azwEriEU4yIerfNfy3ZKMVFsaE566WOfAqjmaPIy9Tw&s=CLbzazDQnhO6zGbvHFQPcpN1TbakeOLu0s-vGT-arSc&e=>

We would like to have this completed by Friday, 6/21/2019 at 10:00 am CST.

Thank you for your help!

Hillary