Hi Team,

Has anyone worked on the CDM HASH_TOKEN table? From the description in CDM 5.0
specification, it looks like we are supposed to use the PRIVATE_DEMOGRAPHIC
table to create tokens.

Also, are we supposed to download the Datavant send module from somewhere and
use it to create tokens?

Thank you,
Narayana

Narayana Mazumder
Research Informatics Analyst - Ld / Data Architect
Clinical Research Informatics and Analytics
Allina Commons | 2925 Chicago Ave S | Minneapolis, MN 55407
612.262.6010 | narayana.mazum...@allina.com<mailto:narayana.mazum...@allina.com>

This message contains information that is confidential and may be privileged.
Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you
may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please
advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.