From: Dan Connolly <dconno...@kumc.edu>
Sent: Monday, February 3, 2020 9:31 AM
To: Mazumder, Narayana <narayana.mazum...@allina.com>; gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu
Cc: Nathan Hensel <nhen...@kumc.edu>; Raj, Vino S <vino....@allina.com>;
Rodgers, Cassandra R <cassandra.rodg...@allina.com>
Subject: Re: i2b2 on CDM, ACT integration

Yes, we'd like you to present / demo for a few minutes tomorrow during our
weekly dev call. I expect if you just show us what you're up to and take a few
questions, 10 or 20 minutes should suffice. I'm open to most any format that
you prefer.

I'm not aware yet of any motivation for a separate session, but we can see how
it goes.