#411: Align SNOW SHRINE terminology with ACT ontology for interoperation of
query
--------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  Dan Connolly  |       Owner:  Jim Campbell
     Type:  enhancement   |      Status:  assigned
 Blocking:                |   Sensitive:  1
--------------------------+----------------------------------------------
Changes (by Dan Connolly):

 * cc: lpatel@… (added)
 * sensitive:   => 1

Comment:

 Jim, I'm struggling to find the i2b2 metadata for medications in the
 Nebraska Lexicon.

 I downloaded `Publication_Files_20190816.zip` via ​https://www.unmc.edu
 /pathology-research/bioinformatics/campbell/tdc.html ; I don't see any
 i2b2 metadata in there.

 The cover page says that zip file includes release notes, but I don't see
 them in there. So I downloaded
 `Nebraska_Lexicon_Release_Notes_20190817.pdf`; neither "i2b2" nor "SHRINE"
 occurs in there.

--
Ticket URL:
<https://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/ticket/411#comment:38>