Hi,

I am running gPXE on a VirtualBox machine. I wanted to implement a
login system, but I believe I have encountered a bug.

To replicate the bug you can issue the following commands:

dhcp net0
login
(Write asdfgh as username, leave the password empty. Leaving the
password empty is important.)
sanboot iscsi:192.168.1.1::::iqn.test

I get the error:
Could not attach iSCSI device: Invalid argument (0x1c0d6002)
Could not boot from iscsi:192.168.1.1::::iqn.test: Invalid argument (0x1c0d6002)

If you do not leave the password empty, everything works fine, that's
why I think it is a bug. It should be related to the password field.

Please comment.

Thanks,
Ozan Yerli