On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 19:53, Marty Connor <m...@etherboot.org> wrote:
> Hi Gene,
>
> Surely you didn't mean to send this request to the entire gPXE mailing list.

Correct.  I should have been more careful when adding connections to
accounts recognized by my address book.  I apologize for this mistake.

> Since this seems to have happened a number of times, can anyone suggest
> (reasonably graeceful) ways to keep this from happening?  We use GNU
> Mailman to manage our mailing lists.

Two ideas.

1) Marty, by the looks of it, you have a LinkedIn account and have
gpxe@etherboot.org listed as the primary email.  Changing this email
would of course change this behavior.

2) I'm not sure if Mailman can do it but filtering based on the
inbound IP address, DNS name or other distinguisher to direct traffic
from LinkedIn to be moderated or moved directly to your personal
account.

--
-Gene

"No one ever says, 'I can't read that ASCII(plain text) e-mail you sent me.'"