Hello all,

I'm probably as newbie as they come so bare with me if I'm missing the
obvious...

Simply put:  My end goal is to have a boot iso that will grab a pxeboot menu
from the network.
I already have a tftp/http server serving up the standard pxe menu via
"/tftpboot/pxelinux.cfg/default".

The iso will need to allow a user to input ip information. (dhcp is not allowed
on our networks)
Then use that to retrieve the pxe menu.

I have ready through the docs, mail archives, how-tos, and general google
searches.
Maybe I'm using the wrong terminology in my searches.

I have tried generating iso's from the rom-o-matic site (checked all boxes)
with an embedded script to no avail.
My embedded scripts looked similar to this with minor alterations trying
different combinations...

=================================
#!gpxe
ifopen net0
set net0/ip 10.1.1.2
set net0/netmask 255.255.255.0
set net0/gateway 10.1.1.1
chain http://myserver/boot/pxelinux.0
boot

Hopefully this is an easy task and I'm just missing something.
Thanks for making it through all that and for any help you guys can provide
this newbie.   :)

-Josh