From: J C <c7...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [gPXE] RTL8185L desktop wifi PCI card: "No filename...No network
devices" error
To: "Joshua Oreman" <orem...@rwcr.net>
Cc: "gpxe" <gpxe@etherboot.org>
Date: Thursday, July 21, 2011, 5:57 AM

I shutdown an extra test PXE server and switched wireless AP's. That IP was
from the wrong AP. I also disconnected the client bridge router (may still have
DHCP or DNSmasq on it) from my desktop PC, as well as booted form CD with new
rtl8185 iso files on it.

Now I get further thanks to your input. I'm glad I got this far. I think the
gPXE may be partly working or completely working. Now, as shown in the
screnshot, it just hangs at the line: "Trying to load: pxelinux.cfg/default
ok"

It later says: "Boot failed: press any key..."

This PXE server works when I use a wired boot and with serveral other client
laptop and desktop computers. Is gPXE less forgiving with server config than
standard PXE clients?

JC