From: gpxe-boun...@etherboot.org [mailto:gpxe-boun...@etherboot.org] On Behalf
Of Carsten Krüger
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 10:22
To: gpxe@etherboot.org
Subject: [gPXE] Boot hdt via gpxe

Hello,

I'm trying to use run hdt dump via gpxe
http://hdt-project.org/wiki/howtostarthdt

I've put hdt.c32 on my tftpserver and used a rom-o-matic gpxe with
pxe bootstrap loader keep [keep PXE stack method 1] (.kpxe)
to boot the client.

pressed CTRL+B
typed
dhcp net0
imgfetch -n hdt.c32 tftp://192.168.232.1/hdt.c32
imgload hdt.c32

result: hang

What I'm doing wrong?

acutal goal: is the following
enable all clients for pxe booting
if the client is online for the first time to hdt dump
else boot from hdd

future goal based on dump install correct image

greetings
Carste